This post may contain affiliate links. We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. Please know, we only share products we love!
Our Thai Chicken pizza uses my sweet and savory Thai peanut sauce and fresh crunchy vegetables for an unbeatable pizza! Whoever was the first person to come up Thai food + pizza was an absolute genius.
This pizza is perfect for any occasion--weeknight, weekend, or even having guests over! Nothing I love more than a line-up of fabulous pizzas!
Make it Homemade or Simplify It!
In this pizza recipes I use my absolute favorite homemade pizza dough recipe, recipe HERE. But you can always use a store bought crust! Or if you’re short on time try our 5-minute, No Yeast Pizza dough recipe.
I also use my homemade Thai Peanut Sauce Recipe. Before you get too overwhelmed, it seriously only takes about 5 minutes and its my absolute favorite for this Thai pizza! You can buy a Thai peanut sauce or a Thai peanut satay sauce, but trust me, ours is better!
Make this Pizza Your Own
I’ve listed go to toppings for my Thai chicken pizza, but sometimes I’ll add some other toppings just for kicks. Some of my other favorite toppings for this pizza are—jalapeños, red onion, sesame seeds, and bean sprouts!
Don't forget to pin this recipe for later! You can also follow us on Pinterest here!
Tried this recipe and loved it? Comment and Rate it! Also send us a picture, WE WANT TO SEE!
- Pizza dough, (I used my favorite homemade pizza crust recipe)
- ⅔ cup Thai Peanut Sauce (I used my super easy homemade Thai Peanut Sauce)
- 1 ½ cups mozzarella, shredded
- 4-5 ounces thinly sliced chicken, cooked
- ⅓ cup matchstick carrots
- ½ cup red bell pepper, thin sliced
- ¼ cup roasted peanuts, chopped
- Green onions, thinly sliced
- Handful of cilantro, roughly chopped
- Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray baking sheet or pizza stone with cooking spray and sprinkle cornmeal on it. Roll pizza dough into a 12-inch circle. Turn edge of dough in and pinch to create a rim of crust. Transfer dough to baking sheet (or pizza stone).
- Brush pizza dough with olive oil and sprinkle salt on top. Add ⅔ cup Thai peanut sauce and using the back of a spoon spread the sauce evenly across the pizza dough leaving the pinched edge unsauced. Sprinkle mozzarella and cooked chicken over top of the sauce. Bake 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with matchstick carrots, sliced bell pepper, sliced green onions, chopped cilantro, and chopped peanuts. Slice pizza and eat!
Get my favorite pizza crust recipe pizza crust recipe here that I used to make this pizza. Keep in mind that 1 batch of my pizza crust recipe makes enough for 2-12 inch pizzas; you will only need 1-12 inch pizza crust for this recipe,
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 380Total Fat: 21gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 13gCholesterol: 77mgSodium: 600mgCarbohydrates: 22gFiber: 3gSugar: 6gProtein: 25g
Share it on Instagram and tag us and tag #infinetasterecipes so we can see it!
Check out these other Delicious Pizza Recipes!
Originally Posted September 27, 2018