What a revelation! Eating cauliflower never tasted so good. Adding a little olive oil with the deep flavors of curry, garlic, salt and paprika, equals a taste but sensation. And it looks pretty too! We love this recipe for roasted curry cauliflower bites!
It's vegetarian, vegan and keto!
We’re going to teach you how to make roasted cauliflower in the oven. It’s a vegetarian, vegan, keto dish that can be served as an entree or side dish. There are plenty of tasty spices to try on your cauliflower, our curry mixture just happens to be our favorite.
Nutrient benefits of cauliflower
Low in calories, cauliflower is high in nutrients. You’ll find good amounts of protein, Vitamin C, Vitamin B-6, potassium and dietary fiber.
Cauliflower is a cruciferous vegetable. These are all great source of antioxidants which reduce inflammation, boost immune health and may reduce rate of heart disease, and cancer growth.
How to make oven roasted cauliflower
- We start by washing the cauliflower then remove leaves and trim stem.
- . Make ½ inch slices through the head from top to bottom using a chef’s knife.
- When the cauliflower pieces are cut uniformly large and stay together, my husband calls them “cauliflower steaks.” Other times, when they break apart, we call this dish “cauliflower bites.”
- Place cauliflower pieces on baking sheet and brush it with olive oil.
- Next, sprinkles the spice mixture over the vegetables, then, turn the pieces over and repeat.Bake the cauliflower at 425 degrees for 20-25 minutes. It’s soooo good!
Let us know if you try this recipe for roasted curry cauliflower bites. And please let us know how you like it!
We think you'll love these other recipes!
- Garbage Pasta: Roasted Carrot & Tomato Fettuccine
- Bruschetta with Tomato and Creamy Feta
- Best Hamburger Marinade
- Sensation Salad
- Magnolia Bakery Banana Pudding
Don't forget to pin this recipe for later! You can also follow us on Pinterest here!
Tried this recipe and loved it? Comment and Rate it! Also send us a picture, WE WANT TO SEE!
Roasted Curry Cauliflower Bites
- 1 head fresh cauliflower
- 2 ½ Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Wash cauliflower; remove leaves and trim stem. Place cauliflower on cutting board and make ½ inch slices through head from top to bottom using a chef’s knife (some slices with break into florets; this is OK.)
- Place cauliflower pieces on baking sheet and brush one side with half of olive oil. Mix spices together and sprinkle over oil brushed side of cauliflower.
- Turn pieces over and brush oil on other side. Sprinkle this side with remaining spice blend.
- Bake at 425 degrees Fahrenheit for 20-25 minutes. Remove from oven and serve.
Share it on Instagram and tag us and tag #infinetasterecipes so we can see it!