This post may contain affiliate links. We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. Please know, we only share products we love!
Burger time! Are you ready for the best burger recipe? You'll be hailed as a "Grill Master" extraordinaire when you use this flavorful best hamburger marinade before popping your burgers on the grill. The smoky, sweet, yet slightly spicy and tangy taste of these burgers is sure to be a hit at your next barbecue and turn it into a gourmet experience! You’re gonna love these burgers!
Magical blend marinade recipe!
Our best hamburger marinade is a quick-to-mix blend of Worcestershire sauce, red wine vinegar, brown sugar, fresh garlic, olive oil, onion, liquid smoke, salt and pepper. You gently blend the ingredients into the meat and let them work their magic! Be careful not to handle the meat too much so it doesn't get tough.
What's the purpose of these ingredients?
Vinegar, brown sugar and oil all contribute tenderness and flavor to the meat. The other ingredients such as Worcestershire sauce, liquid smoke, onion and garlic boost flavor. Worcestershire sauce is a mixture of vinegar, molasses, anchovies, and other seasonings.
What is the best way to make hambuger patties?
After forming the ground beef into round patties, flatten them so they're bigger than the buns. Next, make an indentation in the center of each burger. This will help burgers so they don't bulge in the center. Cover patties and let marinade in refrigerator for at least one hour. You should grill over high heat to quickly sear outside of burger and seal in juices. Cook 3-4 minutes per side.
Best Burger Making Tips:
- Use 80% lean ground beef (there will be less shrinkage)
- Marinade patties in refrigerator not at room temperature
- Try not to move the burger on the grill while cooking
- Toast bun on grill – you don’t want a soggy bun
- Add cheese 30 seconds before taking burger off grill
You Might Also Enjoy these other delicious summer-time recipes!
Don't forget to pin this recipe for later! You can also follow us on Pinterest here!
Tried this recipe and loved it? Comment and Rate it! Also send us a picture, WE WANT TO SEE!
- ¼ cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 cloves fresh garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon liquid smoke (mesquite flavor)
- 1 pound ground beef
- Combine all ingredients except ground beef in a medium bowl. Mix together.
- Add ground beef and use your hands to gently blend marinade into meat.
- Be careful not to handle too much or meat will become tough.
- Form ground beef into four equal sized (¼ pound) round patties. Flatten patties so they’re bigger than the buns.
- Make an indentation in the center of each burger. (This will help burgers not to bulge in the center.)
- Cover patties and let marinade in refrigerator for at least one hour.
- Grill over high heat to quickly sear outside of burger and seal in juices. Cook 3-4 minutes per side.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 382Total Fat: 23gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 12gCholesterol: 101mgSodium: 543mgCarbohydrates: 11gFiber: 1gSugar: 7gProtein: 31g
Share it on Instagram and tag us and tag #infinetasterecipes so we can see it!