This post may contain affiliate links. We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. Please know, we only share products we love!
Three cheese pizza with honey and almonds. Yep, I said it, three kinds of cheese—ricotta, mozzarella, and goat cheese—a classic white top pizza kicked up a notch! Top off that white top pizza with toasted almonds, and a drizzle of sweet honey!
Honey Almond Pizza: Sweet & Savory
I am all about sweet and savory food and this 3 cheese pizza with honey and almonds definitely ticks both boxes! Though this pizza looks and feels super gourmet, it’s pretty easy! And ohmygosh delicious. It has three kinds of cheese—ricotta, mozzarella, and goat cheese. It has sliced almonds, a drizzle of honey, and a sprinkle of crushed red pepper for a touch of heat that send this pizza over the top.
A Sauceless White Top Pizza
This three cheese pizza is sauceless, but the creamy ricotta acts like a sauce and melds with the other cheese to feel extra creamy and decadent. Just trust me on this one, once you try it you’re not going to miss the sauce on this pizza for one second!
What kind of pizza dough should I use?
I use my favorite homemade pizza crust recipe, it makes the perfect base for this pizza! But if you’re super partial to your own recipe, feel free to use it Or if homemade pizza dough isn’t your thing you can use store bought!
We think you'll love these other recipes too!
Don't forget to pin this recipe for later! You can also follow us on Pinterest here!
Tried this recipe and loved it? Comment and Rate it! Also send us a picture, WE WANT TO SEE!
- 1 Pizza Crust, homemade or store bough (Get the recipe for our favorite pizza crust here)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ cup Ricotta cheese
- 1 ½ cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 ounces (about ¼ cup) soft goat cheese
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 2-3 tablespoons honey
- Crushed red pepper
- Sea Salt
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees Fahrenheit (or whatever temperature your pizza crust calls for) Roll your pizza crust out. I like to sprinkle cornmeal and brush some extra olive oil and spices on my pizza crust, get the details on my favorite crust here.
- Brush 1 tablespoon olive oil over pizza crust completely. This will help prevent the crust from getting soggy. Top with 5 tablespoons of ricotta (a little more than half of your ricotta if you're eyeballing it). Use the back of a spoon to spread the ricotta into a thin layer across the crust. Sprinkle your mozzarella evenly on top of the ricotta.
- Thinly slice your goat cheese and place it on top of your mozzarella. Drop teaspoons of remaining ricotta over the pizza. Sprinkle your sliced almonds and garlic powder on top of everything. Bake for 10-15 minutes until cheese is completely melted.
- Drizzle honey on top (if your home is cold you made need to microwave your honey to help drizzle thinly on top) and sprinkle crushed red pepper and sea salt on top.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 315Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 19mgSodium: 528mgCarbohydrates: 40gFiber: 2gSugar: 8gProtein: 12g
Share it on Instagram and tag us and tag #infinetasterecipes so we can see it!
Originally posted February 17, 2019