This post may contain affiliate links. We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. Please know, we only share products we love!
This Thai peanut sauce is absolutely magical! It’s sweet, savory, a hint of spice—all perfectly balanced for the perfect peanut sauce, that goes with just about everything! You are going to love how versatile it is.
I love the flavor combinations that Thai food uses and more than that, I love how simple this sauce is! It only takes a few minutes to whip up!
How can I make this sauce Low Carb/Keto Friendly?
This sauce is super easy to adapt and make low carb and keto friendly! Instead of using soy sauce you’ll want to use coconut aminos. Soy sauce is high in carbs and coconut aminos are carb free!
This recipe calls for honey, which is obviously not low in carbs. So instead of honey you’ll want to replace it with a keto-friendly sweetener. My personal favorite brand is Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetener! Their golden monkfruit sweetener or maple syrup would be best, but even their classic sweetener would work great.
But if you can’t find that, you can use any other low carb sweetener you like!
What are the different ways I can use this sauce?
This sauce is amazingly versatile! Here are some different ways to use this Thai peanut sauce:
- My personal favorite way is to use it on our Thai Chicken Pizza!
- Thai Lettuce Wraps
- Thai Chicken Satay
- Fresh Spring Rolls (Recipe from my amazing foodie friend, Sandhya!)
- Grilled Chicken
- Grilled vegetables
- Meat and vegetable kabobs
- Fresh veggies
- Add a little vinegar and water to thin it out and use it as a salad dressing!
- OR, my other favorite, a delicious rice bowl!
How to use this peanut sauce and make a rice bowl
These rice bowls are super easy to make!
Start by picking your base:
- Brown rice
- Cauliflower Rice (great low-cab/keto friendly option)
- Shredded lettuce
Add your Protein:
- Grilled chicken
- Shelled Edamame
Add your Veggies, Herbs, and Toppings:
Add what you like!
- Chopped Cilantro
- Shredded Carrots
- Thinly Sliced Bell Pepper
- Chopped Green Onions
- Sliced Jalapeños
- Chopped Peanuts
- Sesame Seeds
Whatever you decide to put in your bowl, top it all off with a drizzle of our Thai peanut sauce
Don’t forget to pin this recipe for later! You can also follow us on Pinterest here!
Tried this recipe and loved it? Comment and Rate it! Also send us a picture, WE WANT TO SEE!
- ¾ cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons honey (use brown sugar if vegan)
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce, low sodium
- ½ cup chicken broth (can use vegetable broth if Vegan)
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper (add more if you want it spicier!)
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons vinegar (I use Rice wine vinegar or apple cider vinegar)
- 3 tablespoons water
- In a small saucepan over low-heat add peanut butter, honey, and chicken broth, water, vinegar and stir until smooth. Then add in soy sauce, sesame oil, crushed red pepper, minced garlic, and ground ginger. Stir until smooth.
- Remove from heat, use immediately or store in an airtight container in the fridge.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 60Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 101mgCarbohydrates: 4gFiber: 0gSugar: 3gProtein: 2g
Share it on Instagram and tag us and tag #infinetasterecipes so we can see it!
Try out these other Delicious Recipes!
- Thai Panang Curry
- Bleu Cheese Compound Butter
- Lemon Garlic Roasted Green Beans w/ Almonds
- Indian Chicken Tikka Masala
- Creamy Sundried Tomato Chicken
- Herb Artisan Bread
Originally Published September 24, 2018