This bleu cheese butter is creamy, savory, and completely delicious! It's so easy and you'll literally be slathering it on everything! Have you ever had a really good steak with bleu cheese broiled on top? This bleu cheese butter is even better!
How to this bleu cheese compound butter:
It’s honestly so simple to just whip this fancy compound butter together and it's ready in under 5 minutes. Just cream together butter and bleu cheese, and add a touch of garlic, parsley, and pepper and you’re done!
Then, when your steaks come off the grill top them off with a tablespoon or two of it on top of your steaks after they come off the grill and let it get all melty and flavorful. And try to restrain yourself and keep yourself from just putting the whole entire slab of butter on top. Because, trust me, you'll want to!
What can I use this bleu cheese butter on?
I love this on top of my steaks, burgers, spread it on the inside of your bread before making yourself a grilled, cheese, add it to your vegetables, pasta, anything you can think of!
Even if you’re thinking: “I don’t love bleu cheese.” You may love this! By adding the whipped butter to this recipe it really mellows out the bleu cheese flavor which can sometimes be a little overwhelming.
It’s the perfect little add-ons, like this bleu cheese butter, that really add that “wow“ factor to a meal!
If you like this recipe, you might also like these others:
- Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Peppers
- Brown Butter Sage Gnocchi
- Truffled Mushroom Flatbread w/ Spicy Arugula
Don't forget to pin this recipe for later! You can also follow us on Pinterest here!
Tried this recipe and loved it? Comment and Rate it! Also send us a picture, WE WANT TO SEE!
Bleu Cheese Compound Butter
- ½ cup of butter room temperature
- ¼ cup bleu cheese crumbles
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- ¼-½ teaspoon black pepper
- Cream together butter and bleu cheese until light and fluffy. Add in remaining ingredients and beat together until thoroughly combined.
- Scoop butter onto a large piece of plastic wrap. Wrap the butter in plastic wrap and once plastic wrap is covering the butter use your hands to roll it into a 4 ½” log. Twist the ends of the plastic wrap tightly and refrigerate until firm.
- Slice your butter and use as desired. It is wonderful on steak, steamed vegetables, inside grilled cheese sandwiches, breakfast sandwiches, etc.