This post may contain affiliate links. We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. Please know, we only share products we love!
Cheesy, buttery, garlicky little bits of warm bread heaven! That’s what you’ll find with this delish dish. Pizza pull-aparts are fun to make and so easy!
The “how to”
Looking for a family recipe to enjoy making and eating together? We've got you covered. Everyone can join in dipping dough balls in butter and herbs, and sprinkling the cheeses and pepperoni for this pizza pull apart bread.
You can use your favorite homemade roll dough or take a short cut by using frozen roll dough such as Rhodes.
Partially thaw the frozen dough so you can cut it, then cut each roll into four pieces. Don't worry if your pieces aren't the same size. It adds to the fun of this "Monkey" type bread.
An angel food pan or a Bundt pan works best for this monkey bread recipe and creates a nice presentation. If you don't have one, you can make it in a 9-inch x 13-inch pan.
Pepperoni and herbs give just the right spice. Oil and butter separate the dough pieces and give wild monkey-bread style to this loaf. All the extras add flavor, texture and aroma.
Make sure your dough is room temperature before you put it in the oven it so it can rise properly as it bakes.
Who doesn’t love pulling apart stretchy pieces of tender bread and cheese?! Dipping them in Alfredo or Mariana sauce is even better!
Pizza pull-aparts are a great accompaniment to dinner, a fun family snack or a perfect appetizer for your next party. They're a delicious addition to menus from Christmas parties to the 4th of July and Super Bowl! We hope you'll try this fun finger food appetizer!
You Might Also Enjoy these other fun Appetizers and Family Treats!
- Ultimate Queso Dip
- Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers
- Corn Fritters with Smoked Chili Peach Sauce
- Root Beer Float Popsicles
- Blackberry Sherbet
Don't forget to pin this recipe for later! You can also follow us on Pinterest here!
Tried this recipe and loved it? Comment and Rate it! Also send us a picture, WE WANT TO SEE!
- 24 frozen roll dough balls (such as Rhodes —firm and cold) or use your favorite roll recipe
- 5 ounces pepperoni, quartered
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- ¼ cup melted butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon + 1 teaspoon Garlic & Herb seasoning (or 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning + 2 teaspoons minced garlic)
- 2 cups of your favorite Marinara sauce or Alfredo sauce for dipping (make your own, or use a jarred sauce)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut each roll into quarters and place in a large bowl with melted butter, oil and seasonings. Gently stir to coat dough pieces.
- To this bowl add pepperoni, Mozzarella and Parmesan.
- Place mixture in a greased 10-inch Bundt pan or angel food cake pan. (You could also use 2 loaf pans or a 9x13-inch pan.)
- Bake for about 35 minutes (check to make sure insides of rolls are done, but don’t over cook.)
- Let cool about 5 minutes then loosen edge of bread and invert on a plate.
- Flip once more so uneven top is up.
- Serve with warm sauce.
If using loaf or rectangular pan, cook for 25 minutes, then check for doneness.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 397Total Fat: 23gSaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 36mgSodium: 898mgCarbohydrates: 36gFiber: 3gSugar: 3gProtein: 12g
Share it on Instagram and tag us and tag #infinetasterecipes so we can see it!