This post may contain affiliate links. We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. Please know, we only share products we love!
Its Super Bowl time and this easy appetizer is calling your name! Our ultimate queso dip is warm and cheesy, and it has that yummy Mexican flair and flavor we all love! You can keep it in a crock pot on low to serve your crew for hours.--if it lasts that long!
Just brown some ground beef, and after that it’s a matter of dumping ingredients into your skillet and bowl or crock pot..
All the fixings!
Two kinds of cheese, tomatoes and green chilies, black beans, and a quick chop of red onion and cilantro. Mmmmmmmm!
Keep it warm
Our queso dip is best served warm. You could microwave every few minutes, or make life easy and keep the dip in a chafing dish or crock pot. Then grab some raw veggie sticks and tortilla chips, and let the dipping begin!
Don't forget to pin this recipe for later! You can also follow us on Pinterest here!
Tried this recipe and loved it? Comment and Rate it! Also send us a picture, WE WANT TO SEE!
- 1 pound ground beef
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ teaspoon red Pepper flakes
- 1 cup chicken broth (you can also use Coke which gives a sweeter taste)
- 16 ounces Velveeta cheese, cut into cubes
- ½ cup pepper jack cheese, shredded
- 2 (10 ounce) cans Rotel tomatoes & green chilies, with juice
- 1 cup black beans, drained and rinsed
- ¼ cup red onion, minced
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- In a large skillet, brown and crumble ground beef over medium heat.
- Add salt and pepper; adjust to your taste.
- Drain grease.
- Add red pepper flakes and broth. Simmer 3-4 minutes.
- Add the cheeses and let melt, stirring occasionally.
- Once cheese is melted, pour all ingredients into a large serving bowl or crock pot, and stir in beans, red onions, and cilantro.
- Add tomatoes and green chilies with their juice. (You can omit juice if you want it thicker.)
- Wipe sides of bowl down as needed.
- Garnish with tomato, black beans, onions and cilantro just before serving.
- Serve warm.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 273Total Fat: 16gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 68mgSodium: 896mgCarbohydrates: 12gFiber: 1gSugar: 6gProtein: 19g
Share it on Instagram and tag us and tag #infinetasterecipes so we can see it!