Whoever was the first person to come up Thai food + pizza was a genius. This pizza is one of my absolute favorites!
It uses my sweet and savory Thai peanut sauce and fresh crunchy vegetables for an unbeatable pizza! Feel free to add any of your other favorite vegetables—jalapeños, red onion, and bean sprouts are among some of my other favorites to top my Thai chicken pizza with.
- Pizza dough, (I used my favorite homemade pizza crust recipe—See notes)
- 2/3 cup Thai Peanut Sauce (I used my super easy homemade Thai peanut sauce)
- 1 ½ cups mozzarella, shredded
- 4-5 ounces thinly sliced chicken, cooked
- 1/3 cup matchstick carrots
- ½ cup red bell pepper, thin sliced
- ¼ cup roasted peanuts, chopped
- Green onions, thinly sliced
- Handful of cilantro, roughly chopped
- Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray baking sheet or pizza stone with cooking spray and sprinkle cornmeal on it. Roll pizza dough into a 12-inch circle. Turn edge of dough in and pinch to create a rim of crust. Transfer dough to baking sheet (or pizza stone).
- Brush pizza dough with olive oil and sprinkle salt on top. Add 2/3 cup Thai peanut sauce and using the back of a spoon spread the sauce evenly across the pizza dough leaving the pinched edge unsauced. Sprinkle mozzarella and cooked chicken over top of the sauce. Bake 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with matchstick carrots, sliced bell pepper, sliced green onions, chopped cilantro, and chopped peanuts. Slice pizza and eat!
Get my favorite pizza crust recipe here that I used to make this pizza. Keep in mind that 1 batch of my pizza crust recipe makes enough for 2-12 inch pizzas; you will only need 1-12 inch pizza crust for this recipe,