Cheesy, buttery, garlicky little bits of warm bread heaven! That’s what you’ll find with this delish recipe. It’s fun to make and so easy!
Pepperoni and herbs give just the right spice. Plan now to add this to you Super Bowl menu.
Oil and butter separate the dough pieces and give wild monkey-bread style to this loaf. All the extras add flavor, texture and aroma.
Make sure your dough is room temperature before you put it in the oven it so it can rise properly as it bakes.
Who doesn’t love pulling apart stretchy pieces of tender bread and cheese?! Dipping them in Alfredo or Mariana sauce is even better!
- 24 frozen roll dough balls (such as Rhodes —firm and cold) or use your favorite roll recipe
- 5 ounces pepperoni, quartered
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon + 1 teaspoon Garlic & Herb seasoning (or 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning + 2 teaspoons minced garlic)
- 2 cups of your favorite Marinara sauce or Alfredo sauce for dipping (make your own, or use a jarred sauce)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut each roll into quarters and place in a large bowl with melted butter, oil and seasonings. Gently stir to coat dough pieces.
- To this bowl add pepperoni, Mozzarella and Parmesan.
- Place mixture in a greased 10-inch Bundt pan or angel food cake pan. (You could also use 2 loaf pans or a 9x13-inch pan.)
- Bake for about 35 minutes (check to make sure insides of rolls are done, but don’t over cook.)
- Let cool about 5 minutes then loosen edge of bread and invert on a plate.
- Flip once more so uneven top is up.
- Serve with warm sauce.