This post may contain affiliate links. We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. Please know, we only share products we love!
Sweet and Tart!
How to make cranberry mousse salad
- Fresh Cranberries!
- Fresh whipping cream!
- Gently folding ...
- Pouring into a mold
Try some of our other Thanksgiving favorites!
Don't forget to pin this recipe for later! You can also follow us on Pinterest here!
Tried this recipe and loved it? Comment and Rate it! Also send us a picture, WE WANT TO SEE!
- 2 ½ cups orange juice
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole cranberry sauce
- 1 (6 ounce) package raspberry flavored gelatin
- 1 ½ cups whipping cream
- 1 cup fresh cranberries, chopped fine
- In a saucepan combine 1 ¼ cups of orange juice, raspberry gelatin and cranberry sauce.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until gelatin completely dissolves.
- Take off heat and add the remaining orange juice.
- Chop fresh cranberries until fine, then add to the gelatin.
- Pour into a bowl and chill until partially set.
- Beat whipping cream until soft peaks form.
- Gently fold into gelatin mixture.
- Pour into a ring mold or serving bowl and refrigerate for about 6 hours or over night. (You can make this one day ahead.)
- To remove from mold, place sealed mold in warm water for 15-20 seconds. Loosen edges and invert onto serving. plate.
- Garnish as desired.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 125Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 25mgSodium: 8mgCarbohydrates: 12gFiber: 1gSugar: 10gProtein: 1g
Share it on Instagram and tag us and tag #infinetasterecipes so we can see it!