Sweet and Tart!
How to make cranberry mousse salad
- Fresh Cranberries!
- Fresh whipping cream!
- Gently folding ...
- Pouring into a mold
Try some of our other Thanksgiving favorites!
Don't forget to pin this recipe for later! You can also follow us on Pinterest here!
Tried this recipe and loved it? Comment and Rate it! Also send us a picture, WE WANT TO SEE!
Cranberry Mousse Salad
- 2 ½ cups orange juice
- 1 15 ounce can whole cranberry sauce
- 1 6 ounce package raspberry flavored gelatin
- 1 ½ cups whipping cream
- 1 cup fresh cranberries finely chopped
- In a saucepan combine 1 ¼ cups of orange juice, raspberry gelatin and cranberry sauce. Cook and stir over medium heat until gelatin completely dissolves.Remove from heat and add the remaining orange juice.
- Chop fresh cranberries until fine, then add to the gelatin. Pour into a bowl and chill until partially set.
- Beat whipping cream until soft peaks form. Gently fold into gelatin mixture.
- Pour into a ring mold or serving bowl and refrigerate for about 6 hours or over night. (You can make this one day ahead.)
- To remove from mold, place sealed mold in warm water for 15-20 seconds. Loosen edges and invert onto serving. plate. Garnish as desired.
Share it on Instagram and tag us and tag #infinetasterecipes so we can see it!