Mediterranean food is my absolute favorite! The flavors are vibrant--lemon, garlic, cucumber, tomato, and so on! This is the freshest, most flavorful salad you'll find! Our Classic Greek Salad and Vinaigrette uses In Fine Taste's Greek Seasoning Blend for the delicious Greek salad dressing. It's all so easy and so nutritious!
Nutritious! Colorful! Easy!
Classic Greek Salad is a powerhouse of protein, vitamins and minerals. And can you say "color"? This salad is a rainbow of good eating. The base is Romaine Lettuce. Cucumbers, tomatoes, Garbanzo beans, red onion, Feta cheese, and a variety of olives all top the Romaine. You've got flavors from sweet and savory to snappy and spicy.
Vegetables with crunch!
And there's a kaleidoscope of textures: crunchy, creamy, smooth, crisp, and tender. I love anything that crunches! This salad is filled to the brim with crunch from cucumbers, red onion, and Romaine lettuce.
How to make Greek vinaigrette dressing
The vinaigrette, made with our delicious Greek Seasoning Blend, is quick to make. You can make the seasoning blend and store it to use in a variety of recipes!
Our vinaigrette has only four simple ingredients. You can whip it up then store it in the refrigerator where it will last about two weeks. For a meal, just pull some meat from a rotisserie chicken and you'll have a complete dinner in less than 15 minutes.
You Might Also Enjoy these other fresh recipes!
- Mediterranean Salad
- Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
- Watermelon Basil Feta Salad
- Tzatziki (cucumber yogurt sauce)
Don't forget to pin this recipe for later! You can also follow us on Pinterest here!
Tried this recipe and loved it? Comment and Rate it! Also send us a picture, WE WANT TO SEE!
Classic Greek Salad & Greek Vinaigrette
For Greek Vinaigrette
- ¾ cup olive oil
- ½ cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Greek Spice Blend see recipe
- ½ teaspoon salt
For Classic Greek Salad
- 1 head Romaine lettuce washed and chopped
- 2 Roma Tomatoes cubed
- 1 cup canned Garbanzo beans (also called chickpeas) rinsed and drained
- ½ red onion sliced thin
- ¼ cup Feta cheese cubed
- ¼ cup Kalamata olives sliced in half
- ¼ cup Pepperoncini rings
- Note: To make this a main dish add 2 cups chopped rotisserie chicken
For Greek Vinaigrette
- In a blender combine olive oil, vinegar, spice blend, and salt and blend until smooth. Pour into airtight container and store in refrigerator up to 2 weeks.
For Greek Salad
- Chop Romaine lettuce into bite-size pieces and top with chopped Roma tomatoes (cube size).
- Top with your drained and rinsed garbanzo beans, sliced red onion, feta cheese, and pepperoncini rings.
- Toss all ingredients together with ½ cup salad dressing and serve immediately.
Share it on Instagram and tag us and tag #infinetasterecipes so we can see it!
originally published November 5, 2018