Everyone's favorite punch
Easy punch recipe
If you need Christmas punch, baby shower punch, Halloween party punch, or summer punch, our easy party punch recipe is what you want! This sparkling party punch is non alcoholic, easy and delicious. Ingredients include easy-to-find lemonade and orange juice frozen concentrates, plus grenadine syrup. You pour these liquids into a container or zip-loc bag and freeze.
The secret to party punch
You Might Also Enjoy these other Refreshing Recipes!
Don't forget to pin this recipe for later! You can also follow us on Pinterest here!
Tried this recipe and loved it? Comment and Rate it! Also send us a picture, WE WANT TO SEE!
- 1 12 ounce cans frozen Lemonade concentrate
- 1 12 ounce can frozen Orange juice concentrate
- ½ cup grenadine syrup
- 2 2 liter bottles 7-up (or any lemon-lime soda)
- Combine lemonade concentrate, orange concentrate and grenadine syrup. Freeze in a gallon ziploc bag.
- Place frozen juices in a glass or other beverage container. Add the lemon lime soda plus ice (to your preference) and stir to combine.