This post may contain affiliate links. We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. Please know, we only share products we love!
Everyone's favorite punch
Easy punch recipe
If you need Christmas punch, baby shower punch, Halloween party punch, or summer punch, our easy party punch recipe is what you want! This sparkling party punch is non alcoholic, easy and delicious. Ingredients include easy-to-find lemonade and orange juice frozen concentrates, plus grenadine syrup. You pour these liquids into a container or zip-loc bag and freeze.
The secret to party punch
You Might Also Enjoy these other Refreshing Recipes!
Don't forget to pin this recipe for later! You can also follow us on Pinterest here!
Tried this recipe and loved it? Comment and Rate it! Also send us a picture, WE WANT TO SEE!
- 1 (12 ounce) cans frozen Lemonade concentrate
- 1 (12 ounce ) can frozen Orange juice concentrate
- ½ cup grenadine syrup
- 2 (2 liter) bottles 7-up (or any lemon-lime soda)
- Plus ice
- Combine lemonade concentrate, orange concentrate and grenadine syrup.
- Freeze in a gallon ziploc bag.
- Place frozen juices in a glass or other beverage container.
- Add the lemon lime soda plus ice and stir to combine.
Serving Size:5 ounces
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 51Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 5mgCarbohydrates: 13gFiber: 0gSugar: 10gProtein: 0g
Share it on Instagram and tag us and tag #infinetasterecipes so we can see it!