Key lime pie popsicles are an exciting no bake dessert! They’re the best summer dessert, but actually, we love these enough to eat them all year long! Key lime pie popsicles are sweet, and tangy, and creamy, and crunchy, and deliciously cold. And, they even have a graham cracker crust on the bottom. It’s like eating key lime pie on a stick!
Easy summer dessert
Key Lime Pie popsicles are an easy summer dessert; they’re so refreshing and delicious. Amidst intriguing new recipes we’ve seen for Tajin mango popsicles, boba popsicles, bubble tea popsicles, melona popsicles, and skittles popsicles, these key lime pie pops are a standout!
What is a key lime?
So, just what is a key lime? Key limes are smaller than the usual Persian limes we find in supermarkets across the U.S. The key lime is small, slightly yellow and has more seeds than its Persian cousin. It’s also a bit more tart and has a slight floral taste.
How to make your own popsicles
We’re going to teach you how to DIY popsicles. If you like lime popsicles, you’re gonna love these key lime pie popsicles. They’re fun to make and so easy. It takes about 10 minutes from start to finish, plus some time to freeze. You can use popsicle molds or simple paper cups.
Four ingredient dessert
This recipe uses only four simple ingredients: fresh or bottled key lime juice, sweetened condensed milk, plain non-fat Greek yogurt, and lime zest. Just whisk the ingredients together in a bowl, then pour the mixture into popsicle molds or paper cups. As with key lime pie, when mixed, a chemical reaction causes these ingredients to thicken.
How to make a graham cracker crust
For the crust, smash graham crackers and mix them with sugar and butter. Next, spoon the graham cracker crust mixture over the key lime mixture to finish filling each mold. Insert your popsicle sticks, then freeze on a level surface at least 4 hours. Next thing you know, you’ll be eating these dreamy treats.
If you’re in the mood for an elegant dessert, try In Fine Taste’s fresh key lime pie. It’s another easy dessert recipe with bright flavors. Meanwhile, you’re gonna love these key lime pie popsicles–we think they’re a taste of heaven.
We think you’ll like these other frozen treats!
- Orange Mango Freeze
- Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Cake
- Peaches & Cream Popsicles
- Cherry Ice Cream with Ganache Swirls
- Rootbeer Float Popsicles
Don’t forget to pin this recipe for later! You can also follow us on Pinterest here!
Tried this recipe and loved it? Comment and Rate it! Also send us a picture, WE WANT TO SEE!
For Popsicle Mixture
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 (5.3 ounce) containers plain non-fat Greek yogurt (1¼ cups)
- 1/2 cup fresh or bottled key lime juice (or regular fresh lime juice)
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime zest
- 1 drop green food color (optional)
- 4 graham cracker rectangles
- 1 Tablespoon white sugar
- 2 Tablespoons melted butter
For Popsicle Mixture
1. Mix sweetened condensed milk, yogurt, key lime juice and lime zest together in a bowl with a whisk (you ca also use a blender).
2. Whisk until well blended.
1. Smash graham crackers in a zip loc bag with a rolling pin or other heavy tool (you can also use a food processor).
2. In a small bowl mix together graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter with a fork until blended.
3. Using a funnel, pour popsicle mixture into popsicle molds. Until within ¾ inch of top (this also works well in paper cups.)
4. Spoon in graham cracker crust mixture to finish filling each mold. Press crumbs down slightly.
5. Insert Top of mold and/or popsicle sticks.
6. Freeze on a level surface at least 4 hours.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 99Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 10mgSodium: 72mgCarbohydrates: 13gFiber: 0gSugar: 7gProtein: 3g
Share it on Instagram and tag us and tag #infinetasterecipes so we can see it!