Peaches are in season and our Peaches and Cream Dessert is the ideal ending for your next dinner. It’s quick to prepare, and combines the fresh juicy taste of local peaches layered with a crumbled cookie crust and creamy filling. Honestly, what could be better than fresh peaches turned into a chilled dessert? This easy, no bake dessert is always a hit with family and friends. You can assemble it quickly, then refrigerate until serving.
At first glance, it's hard to put this dessert in a category. Is it Peach cobbler? A peaches and cream cake? Or, is it a peach pie? Quite simply, it's the best peach dessert!
How to easily peel peaches
You can peel your peaches neatly and quickly if you blanch them for a minute in boiling water.
After blanching the peaches, move them quickly to an ice water bath. With this process, the skins will nearly fall off making it easy to peel the peaches.
Simply peel the peaches with a small paring knife. Next cut the peaches in half and remove the pits. Then quarter the peaches, and cut them once more into eighths. Finally, slice the peach sections cross-wise into thin triangles.
Crush Cookies for Crust
Place cookies in a gallon size ziploc bag. Seal and crush cookies with a rolling pin.
Next, place ¾ of crushed cookies in a 9 x 13 inch pan.
Create the Creamy Mixture
Beat softened butter with powdered sugar until creamy.
Add eggs and beat until fluffy. (Please note that we use liquid pasteurized eggs since we don't cook this recipe.)
Pour creamed mixture over crushed cookies and spread it evenly over all.
Cover the creamed mixture with diced peaches.
Spread whipped topping over top of peaches.
Sprinkle remaining ¼ crushed cookies over top and refrigerate it for at least two hours. You'll want to serve this fresh peach dessert cold. Isn't it pretty? And it tastes as good as it looks. You're gonna love this peaches and cream recipe!
Try these other refreshing dessert recipes!
- Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Cake
- Fresh Peach Slush
- Fresh Key Lime Pie
- Peaches & Cream Popsicles
- Blackberry Sherbet
- Lemon Meringue Pie
Don't forget to pin this recipe for later! You can also follow us on Pinterest here!
Tried this recipe and loved it? Comment and Rate it! Also send us a picture, WE WANT TO SEE!
Peaches and Cream Dessert
- 1 16 ounce package vanilla cream sandwich cookies crushed
- 1 ½ cup butter softened
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- ⅓ cup liquid pasteurized eggs
- 10 peaches peeled and diced
- 12 ounce carton whipped topping
- Place cookies in a gallon size zip loc bag. Seal and crush cookies with a rolling pin. Place ¾ of crushed cookies in a 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Beat softened butter with powdered sugar until creamy. Add liquid eggs and beat until fluffy. Pour creamed mixture over crushed cookies. Cover creamed mixture with diced peaches.
- Spread whipped topping over top of peaches. Sprinkle remaining ¼ crushed cookies over top. Chill for 3 hours or overnight.
Share it on Instagram and tag us and tag #infinetasterecipes so we can see it!
Originally published August 27, 2018.