Fresh strawberries and summertime are meant to be together and our Fresh Strawberry Vinaigrette is a perfect addition to summer, and summer salads!
We love vinaigrettes in general. They add a splash of freshness to crisp salads, and this recipe is a standout. Honestly, we could drink it or put it in an ice cream freezer for an exciting new ice cream flavor! Fresh strawberries are the key, and the result is out of this world.
This vinaigrette recipe is so quick and easy to put together. Rinse and cut up your strawberries, then measure out ground mustard, salt, fresh red onion, olive oil and vinegar. Next, throw everything in a blender and blend until smooth. That's it! You'll have a pretty pink liquid to toss over a favorite summer salad. Stay tuned tomorrow for our delicious Strawberry Spinach Salad which features this dressing. For our vinaigrette recipe, we used a special pomegranate infused white balsamic vinegar from https://www.branchandvine.online/ . We love this sweet and tart vinegar with the refreshing flavor of pomegranate. It blends well with strawberries in the dressing. If you can't get this vinegar, you can also use 2 Tablespoons sugar plus pomegranate red wine Vinegar available at most supermarkets across the U.S.
Don’t forget to pin this recipe for later! You can also follow us on Pinterest here!
Fresh Strawberry Vinaigrette
- ½ cup strawberries
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup Pomegranate Infused White Balsamic Vinegar available at branchandvine.online OR Pomegranate Red wine vinegar* (available at major supermarkets in the U.S.)
- 1 Tablespoon fresh red onion grated
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground mustard
- *If using Pomegranate Red Wine Vinegar add 2 Tablespoons sugar
- Place all ingredients in the blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Place in tightly sealed container and refrigerate until ready to use. Dressing will stay fresh in refrigerator one week. Shake or mix dressing well before serving.
originally published May 30, 2019