Everyone’s favorite punch
You Might Also Enjoy these other Refreshing Recipes!
Don’t forget to pin this recipe for later! You can also follow us on Pinterest here!
Tried this recipe and loved it? Comment and Rate it! Also send us a picture, WE WANT TO SEE!
- 1 (12 ounce) cans frozen Lemonade concentrate
- 1 (12 ounce ) can frozen Orange juice concentrate
- 1/2 cup grenadine syrup
- 2 (2 liter) bottles 7-up (or any lemon-lime soda)
- Plus ice
- Combine lemonade concentrate, orange concentrate and grenadine syrup.
- Freeze in a gallon ziploc bag.
- Place frozen juices in a glass or other beverage container.
- Add the lemon lime soda plus ice and stir to combine.
Share it on Instagram and tag us and tag #infinetasterecipes so we can see it!