Everyone asks my friend Stephanie to bring Party Punch to almost every event! The blend of lemon, orange and cherry is refreshing year ‘round. We love the fruity flavors and icy texture as well as the sparkle added by lemon-lime soda.
This punch is the easiest recipe. The secret is freezing the concentrate ahead of time. Then just add 7-up (or any lemon-lime soda) with some ice when it’s time to serve.We love the pretty color and slushy goodness. We hope you will too.
Try it for an upcoming holiday party, but remember to keep the recipe around the rest of the year!
- 1 (12 ounce) cans frozen Lemonade concentrate
- 1 (12 ounce ) can frozen Orange juice concentrate
- 1/2 cup grenadine syrup
- 2 (2 liter) bottles 7-up (or any lemon-lime soda)
- Plus ice
- Combine lemonade concentrate, orange concentrate and grenadine syrup.
- Freeze in a gallon ziploc bag.
- Place frozen juices in a glass or other beverage container.
- Add the lemon lime soda plus ice and stir to combine.
Please follow and like us: