This post may contain affiliate links. We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. Please know, we only share products we love!
Quick and Easy!
If you need a quick-to-prep salad, this fresh Mediterranean Salad is one of our go-to favorites. It combines flavors of home grown sun-kissed summer, but you can make it all year long with its readily available ingredients. The salad features cucumbers, tomatoes, Buffalo Mozzarella and a citrus vinaigrette. It’s as fresh as they come, and it’s as easy as it is delicious!
Full of Nutrients!
Just dice some cucumbers, slice grape tomatoes, add cubes of Mozzarella and minced jalapeno and Voila! Crunchy, soft, snappy, bright — Mediterranean Salad is a great combo of flavor and texture. The colors say “Eat me!” And it’s loaded with nutrients like vitamins C, E and K, as well as potassium, folate, and lycopene. There’s even some protein!
Yummy Citrus Vinaigrette
Ingredients in the flavorful dressing include basil and dill. Actually, you could substitute any fresh herb for a delicious outcome. The fresh Mediterranean Salad is perfect for a barbecue, or side dish for almost any meal. Some days you can find me eating it as a main dish for lunch! We hope you’ll like it as much as we do.
You Might Also Enjoy these other Summertime Favorites!
- Blackberry Sherbet
- Thai Lettuce Wraps
- Best Hamburger Marinade
- Apple Cilantro Lime Coleslaw
- Sweet and Spicy Refrigerator Pickles
Don’t forget to pin this recipe for later! You can also follow us on Pinterest here!
Tried this recipe and loved it? Comment and Rate it! Also send us a picture, WE WANT TO SEE!
- 2 English cucumbers
- 2 cups grape tomatoes
- 8 ounces Buffalo mozzarella
- 1 jalapeño pepper
- Juice & zest of 3 lemons
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon basil, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Mix dressing ingredients together and set aside.
- Cut cucumbers in half lengthwise and remove seeds. (No need to peel if using thin-skinned English cucumbers.) Cut into approximately ¼ inch cubes.
- Slice grape tomatoes in half lengthwise.
- Cut Buffalo mozzarella into approximately ¼ inch cubes.
- Seed & finely chop jalapeño.
- Mix cucumbers, tomatoes, mozzarella and jalapeno with dressing.
- Cover tightly and let ingredients combine 3-4 hours before serving. Toss gently before serving.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 124Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 18mgSodium: 371mgCarbohydrates: 9gFiber: 1gSugar: 5gProtein: 6g
Share it on Instagram and tag us and tag #infinetasterecipes so we can see it!
Originally posted August 1, 2019