Add traditional Greek flavors to your menu by using our Greek herb and spice blend on meat, seafood, vegetables, kabobs and salads. It’s a great go-to blend for any recipe that calls for Greek seasoning.
Greek cooking uses such a variety of herbs and spices! Our 13-spice blend contains some of the most popular.
If you’d like to control your salt, you can omit the salt from the blend. We like to include it so we have everything we want in one place.
For fresh mint and/or lemon zest, you can store the blend in a ziploc bag in the freezer. If it’s dried, store blend in an airtight container at room temperature.
Dried leaves are a good choice over ground dried herbs. More taste and aroma are retained in leaves. Rub leaves between your fingers or grind them with mortar and pestle.
Note: 1 teaspoon dried herbs = 1 tablespoon fresh herbs
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano leaves
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 2 teaspoons fine sea salt
- 2 teaspoons lemon & pepper seasoning (or 1 teaspoon lemon zest + 1 teaspoon black pepper)
- 1 teaspoon marjoram
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried mint (or 1 tablespoon fresh mint, minced)
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- Grate 1 teaspoon lemon zest and mince 1 tablespoon mint (if using fresh ingredients.)
- Mix all ingredients together and store in an airtight container at room temperature.
- If fresh ingredients are used, store in the freezer.