Wait on the goat cheese
The best vinaigrette
Fuji Apple Salad is a wonderful addition to your Thanksgiving or Christmas dinner. We often serve it at Thanksgiving, but
Flavor and crunch
You Might Also Enjoy these other Refreshing Dishes!
- Mediterranean Salad
- Thai Lettuce Wraps
- Pear Salad w/ Pomegranate, Toasted Almonds, Avocado & Bleu Cheese
- Herbed Cheese and Heirloom Tomato Tart
- Zucchini noodle Pasta w/ Creamy Yogurt Herb Sauce
Don’t forget to pin this recipe for later! You can also follow us on Pinterest here!
Tried this recipe and loved it? Comment and Rate it! Also send us a picture, WE WANT TO SEE!
- 1 cup apple cider (not juice)
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- 1 Tablespoon fresh onion, grated
- 1 teaspoons ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 head Romaine or green leaf lettuce
- 2 Fuji apples
- 3.4 ounces Fuji apple chips*
- 1/2 medium red onion
- 1 cup pecans
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- 4 ounces goat cheese
- Cook apple cider in a saucepan until it reduces to 1/2 cup. Let cool.
- Place all ingredients in a blender and purée.
- Store in airtight container in refrigerator.
- Keeps 2 weeks.
- Wash and dry lettuce and tear into bite-size pieces.
- Core and cut apples into thin slices.
- Thinly slice red onion.
- Crumble goat cheese and set aside.
- Place pecans into frying pan on high heat. Add sugar and stir just until sugar melts on pecans.
- Pour pecans onto lightly greased foil or other non stick surface.
- Place all ingredients except goat cheese in a large bowl.
- Add 1/2 cup + Fuji apple vinaigrette and toss gently.
- Sprinkle salad with goat cheese.
- Serve immediately.
*Naturally BARE Baked Crunchy Fuji & Reds Apple Chips are available at Kroger grocery stores and other supermarkets.
Amount Per Serving: Total Fat: 26gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 20gCholesterol: 7mgSodium: 351mgCarbohydrates: 35gFiber: 6gSugar: 27gProtein: 5g
Share it on Instagram and tag us and tag #infinetasterecipes so we can see it!
Are you part of our Facebook Page? Follow along with what’s new on In Fine Taste, share YOUR favorite recipes, ask questions, post pictures of what your making, and more! Like our page HERE