Mediterranean food is my absolute favorite! The flavors are vibrant–lemon, garlic, cucumber, tomato, and so on! This is the freshest, most flavorful salad you’ll find! Our Classic Greek Salad and Vinaigrette uses In Fine Taste’s Greek Seasoning Blend for the delicious Greek salad dressing. It’s all so easy and so nutritious!
Nutritious! Colorful! Easy!
Classic Greek Salad is a powerhouse of protein, vitamins and minerals. And can you say “color”? This salad is a rainbow of good eating. The base is Romaine Lettuce. Cucumbers, tomatoes, Garbanzo beans, red onion, Feta cheese, and a variety of olives all top the Romaine. You’ve got flavors from sweet and savory to snappy and spicy.
Did we say Crunch?
And there’s a kaleidoscope of textures: crunchy, creamy, smooth, crisp, and tender. I love anything that crunches! This salad is filled to the brim with crunch from cucumbers, red onion, and Romaine lettuce.
That Snappy Vinaigrette
The vinaigrette, made with our delicious Greek Seasoning Blend, is quick to make. You can make the seasoning blend and store it to use in a variety of recipes!
Our vinaigrette has only four simple ingredients. You can whip it up then store it in the refrigerator where it will last about two weeks. For a meal, just pull some meat from a rotisserie chicken and you’ll have a complete dinner in less than 15 minutes.
You Might Also Enjoy these other fresh recipes!
Don’t forget to pin this recipe for later! You can also follow us on Pinterest here!
Tried this recipe and loved it? Comment and Rate it! Also send us a picture, WE WANT TO SEE!
For Greek Vinaigrette
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Greek Spice Blend (see recipe)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
For Classic Greek Salad
- 1 head Romaine, washed and torn
- 2 Roma Tomatoes, cubed
- 1 cup canned Garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 red onion, sliced thin
- 1/4 cup Feta cheese, cubed
- 1/4 cup Kalamata sliced in half
- 1/4 cup Peperoncini rings
- Note: To make this a main dish, add 2 cups cubed rotisserie chicken
For Greek Vinaigrette
- In a blender combine all 4 ingredients and puree until well blended. (See recipe for Greek Seasoning Blend)
- Pour into airtight container and store in refrigerator up to 2 weeks.
For Greek Salad
- Tear Romaine lettuce into bite-size pieces.
- Cut Roma tomatoes into cubes.
- Rinse and drain Garbanzo beans.
- Slice red onion into thin slices.
- Cut Feta cheese into small cubes.
- Drain pepperoncini rings.
- Toss all ingredients together with 1/2 cup salad dressing and serve immediately.
Note: You will have dressing left over. Store in airtight container in refrigerator.
Share it on Instagram and tag us and tag #infinetasterecipes so we can see it!
originally published November 5, 2018