This sauce is magical. Savory, sweet, a little spice—the flavors are perfectly balanced.
I love the flavor combinations that Thai food uses and more than that, I love how simple this sauce is! It only takes a few minutes to whip up!
This sauce is great over chicken, grilled vegetables, raw vegetables, noodles, or for Thai chicken pizza! Skip the take out and make this sauce—you’ll love how versatile it is!
- ¾ cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce, low sodium
- ½ cup chicken broth
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper (add more if you want it spicier!)
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons vinegar (I used apple cider vinegar)
- 3 tablespoons water
- In a small saucepan over low-heat add peanut butter, honey, and chicken broth, water, vinegar and stir until smooth. Then add in soy sauce, sesame oil, crushed red pepper, minced garlic, and ground ginger. Stir until smooth.
- Remove from heat, use immediately or store in an airtight container in the fridge.